We are proud to announce the launch of the new website for BLACK HAT! This is your home for everything on the film, including videos, images, updates, and more. Be sure to sign up to receive updates as we continue to crowd fund and bring the film to life.
Speaking of crowd funding, we are on the way to our $349,445 goal to produce the film, and we can’t do this without your help. Please visit our crowd funding page on Seed & Spark to contribute to the film, and receive great perks. Some of the perks you can receive are:
- Your name as a character or location in the film
- Invitations to special VIP screenings and the premiere
- Manga art from the film, signed by our professional manga artist
- A date with “scream queen” BROOKE LEWIS to a film screening
- Associate Producer or Executive Producer credit on the film
The film also tackles teen bullying issues, and we are immortalizing a disabled Cosplayer named Cassie England from Louisiana, who recently passed away due to a rare skin disease, in a character in the film. Read the story through her dad, Logan's eyes. You will be pledging towards so much more than a touching, fun film.
We can’t wait to bring BLACK HAT to you, and we need your help before we can do that. Please contribute any amount you can now, and we look forward to celebrating the amazing world of anime, manga and cosplay together with you.
Be the first to comment
Sign in with