The Black Hat "Spread the Word and Win" contest is now open! You can win great prizes from the movie, just by spreading the word and getting your friends, followers and family to sign up for updates from the film. You can play starting now, until the contest closes at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time on Saturday, February 22.
Here's how to enter:
- Make sure to sign up by clicking here, or signing up with Twitter, Facebook or Email on the links in the sidebar to the right.
- Once you are logged in, get your unique tracking code from Spread The Word.
- Email and post your unique link on Facebook, Twitter and all your social networks, encouraging your friends, followers and family to sign up on the Black Hat website.
You will receive credit for everyone who signs up using your unique link. Be sure to keep an eye on the leaderboard to see how you are stacking up against other Black Hat supporters!
Here's what you can win:
- Sign up 50 people - We will congratulate you on the Black Hat Facebook page
- Sign up 100 people - All of the above, and a thank you note or Skype chat with Black Hat Writer/ Director Robbie Bryan
- Sign up 200 people - All of the above, and listing on our "Top-Recruiter" page on the Black Hat website
- Sign up 500 people - All of the above, plus a first edition of Dandi's manga from the movie, signed by the artist, Christine Chong.
We will also be giving prizes to the top three winners when the contest closes at 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time on Saturday, February 22:
- Third Place - An autographed copy of the Black Hat script, signed by Writer/ Director Robbie Bryan
- Second Place - A custom manga caricature of yourself or person of your chosing, created by the Black Hat manga artist Christine Chong
- First Place - "Top Team Builder" credit on the movie
Please contact us if you have any questions, and good luck!
Showing 3 reactions
Sign in with
The skin defect (EB) causes me to be tired all the time because my body is always trying to heal the wounds. It’s also tiring to have to continually endure people who stares and make comments about me which most of the time are not very subtle. Some people are so loud and cruel with their comments. So, hey you!!, yes you, the one who is reading this, the one who has a beautiful complexion, Mr. or Ms. Jon Q. Public, when you see someone who’s different, someone who may actually startle you, please don’t be cruel. Just smile pleasantly and wave. And whatever you do, please DON’T immediately lean over to your friends and whisper anything about me. I see that and I’m offended. I just want to be normal. I just want to be your friend.
Cassie was blessed to have so many friends and family. I can’t judge her and pronounce her eternal home so I’ll just say that I hope that she’s in a better place now. A place where there is no pain, no sorrow, and no Mr. or Ms. Publics to laugh and giggle at her. I pray she’s at peace.
May God richly bless you all.